We’re the Mullins. We’re a normal family: 3 boys (12, 10 & 8) and 1 girl (6). But, we live a location independent lifestyle. We are a digital nomad family. We sold almost everything along with our house and cars and now travel the world as a way of life. We’re into slow travel, worldschooling, homeschooling, housesitting, petsitting and mindful travel. Evan works online building websites while Krista manages the family education as we roam the globe. We believe in what we do and strive to be travelers, not tourists.
- Trusted Housesitters – Website to connect home/pet owners with willing house sitters. Membership fee, but well worth it for free accomodations around the globe.
- Bridge The Gap – The organization that works with Vorovoro, Fiji and accepts world schooling families.
- Project Fi – Cell phone service through Google with global coverage.
- Traveling Mailbox – Our mailing address, since we no longer have a home residential address. They scan our mail and email it to us.
- Harvest Hosts – Boondocking while travelling at farms vineyards or other locations free with membership!
- Calyx Institute – Unlimited internet hotspot for travel (Sprint/T-Mobile network)
Once the travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life.Michael Palin
There are many paths leading to the top of Mount Fuji, but there is only one summit – love.Morihei Ueshiba